Tasting Tickets $40 + $3 Burlington Impact Fee and Taxes + Service Fee
- The festival is outdoors on the shores of Lake Champlain. Check the weather - we open rain or shine so dress accordingly - rain coats, sun screen, etc. In cases of extreme wind or lightening, for your safety, we may evacuate you to a safe shelter.
- You must be 21 years of age to Taste Beer. Pictured US Driver’s License or valid passport is required as proof of ID for all Tasting Session tickets.
- Festival Gates open to the Food & Retail ½ prior to Tasting Session open. Plan to come early and have some really good local food. Check out the exhibitors.
- There are four separate four hour tasting sessions. Please see Get Tickets Page for Pricing.
- Schedule your restroom breaks during this four hour period. Each session ends promptly and site will be cleared immediately at the close of session. Everyone must exit through the Front entrance -Gate 1. No running back to the restrooms.
- No cash machine on site. Lots of banks just up the street in Burlington. Plan to stop before coming down the Hill.
- Cash needed for food & retail. Take advantage of the extra half hour and have something to eat from one of our amazing local food and snack vendors.
- No entrance for anyone showing signs of intoxication- no exceptions.
- Tickets will not be refunded if refused entrance
- No re-entry
- No Swimming
- No walking or standing in carts lanes- basically don't cross the bright orange fencing. We are moving over 500 Kegs & 5000 LBS of ice to the brewers for your tasting pleasure.
- No large bags allowed inside Festival- all bags & backpacks may be subject to search.
- No outside Beverages or Food permitted. Including pretzel necklaces. Lots of great food and beer inside.
- No tents, lawn chairs, etc! There are several limited tented areas for seating. Please no claiming of chairs. Take all personal belonging when leaving for tasting samples or food.
- Yes it's true -No more dogs- Heat, crowds, confined space & dogs just don’t mix- sorry- Fido needs to chill at home.
- Plan your tasting agenda. There are over 150 beers to choose from so save time by making your tasting decisions before you arrive. Beers may be subject to change and we cannot ever predict the demand for certain beers so we do not guarantee availability of any beer listed. So think ahead, beer list will be posted ASAP.
- FREE COLD WATER FOR ALL available from the Watertruck. Stay hydrated-it gets hot. We suggest a one to one ratio. Prevent waste please by using your tasting glass.
- Be nice to the staff. They do not make the laws or polices, but it is their job to observe them. Please do not ask them to put their jobs or licenses in jeopardy.
- We are a tasting Festival. And operate under the same laws that your favorite bar does. If you are looking for mass consumption, we are not the place for you. If you are looking to taste some of the best beers in the world and talk with the brewers who brew them with a background of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains, then you should purchase a ticket quickly, as we only sell a limited number and they go quickly.
- When leaving, glasses must be placed in a pocket or bag before leaving the Festival or you may choose to recycle your glass at Gate 1. They are donated to a local non-profit.
- Be considerate of our neighbors - the Waterfront is surrounded by condos and apartments. Please respect their property and noise levels when arriving and leaving the Festival. We hope you have a good time but we prefer you not share it with the neighbors.